Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Ry!!




Today (June 6th) is Ryan's Birthday! Since he's 27 today I thought I would list 27 reasons I love him and I am grateful for him!
1. He's my best friend and has been since we first met 10 years ago.
2. He is a great dad always willing to help out with the kids and the kids LOVE him.
3. He is a great husband who sacrifices a lot so I can stay home with Carter and Rylee.
4. He is paitent with me and all of my shortcomings.
5. He's very forgiving when I lose my temper :)
6. He has a GREAT sense of humor and can ALWAYS make me laugh.
7. He is SO TALENTED at everything he does.
8. He's handy around the house and can fix just about anything.
9. He's selfless.
10. He's responsible.
11. He's stubborn.
12. He spoils me!!
13. He likes to eat just like me.
14. He's just plain fun to be around.
15. He's easygoing and helps me "chill out" when I am over-reacting.
16. He can practically read my mind (it's freaky sometimes).
17. He supports me in every way (financially, emotionally, spiritually).
18. He loves family.
19. He's honest and loyal.
20. He's smart.
21. He's so handsome :)
22. He's a hardworker.
23. He's a perfectionist.
24. He always helps me around the house.
25. He knows the Gospel.
26. He serves others.
27. HE IS JUST GREAT!!!!!
Happy Birthday Ry!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is precious!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! Hope you have a great day! I can babysit--if you need a babysitter...I have softball til 7/730...but after that! Or tomorrow, if you want! Love you guys!

Ryan said...

Thanks for making my birthday fun babe! Love ya!