Friday, June 20, 2008

Casey's Wedding!

My younger brother Casey married Nichole Gardner on May 31st in the St. George Temple. They are so dang cute! Unfortunately, we FORGOT our camera at the reception BIG TIME BUMMER so here are a few pictures but none of the actual reception. T.J. and Hanna have a few on their blog (I have a link to it on the bottom of this page). Her colors were apple green, black, and pink. She looked so pretty (though you will not see any pictures of her in her dress here for some odd reason??) and the reception was beautiful! I also have a link to their blog and they might post pictures soon so keep checking if you're interested!

Carter looking mighty handsome outside the temple.


Rylee being cute outside of the temple.


My youngest brother Josh (yes he is taller than all 3 of his older siblings and better looking too)!

Grandma Kim (my mom) with Rylee!

The two look-a-likes! (I'm told on a regular basis that Rylee has none of my physical characteristics, unfortunately she has inherited my girly personality. Can you say "drama queen?")

Courtney (my younger sister) and her fiancee (sp?) Allen Lloyd (no apparent relation to my husband, but if you ask Allen and Ryan they will tell you that only truely manly men are "Lloyds"). Courtney and Allen are getting married in the St. George Temple on September 6th.

The best looking table at the wedding luncheon! From left to right, Courtney, Allen, McKenzie (my youngest sister), T.J., Hanna, and Ryan

Uncle Casey sharing his dessert with Rylee at the luncheon (because of his hyper-active typical 2 year old behavior, we uninvited Carter to the luncheon!)

Rylee with Casey and Nichole

Waiting outside the temple. Left to Right Hanna (cute pregnant sister-in-law), T.J. (my brother just younger than me, he is married to Hanna), and my Aunt Ashlee.

2 comments:

Kohler said...

Hi you guys! It's me - Kristen (Wilkinson) I just found your blog! It's so great to see what you're up to! We're at kohlerkeepsakes.blogspot.com

Emily said...

CUte! I want more, though! Look at your cute kids!!!BTW--you guys won the biggest loser thing fair and square...I need to do it again!!! :)