Friday, June 27, 2008

Stolen Wedding Pictures

Well, Casey and Nichole posted pictures of their wedding on their blog and I loved them so much, I stole them off their blog and posted them on mine too! :) Hopefully they won't care!


I absolutely LOVE this one of all of their neices and nephews (Carter and Rylee are the only ones from Casey's side of the family until little Olivia comes in August). This picture is even funnier if you were there to witness the death and destruction that occured to get all of these little ones within view of the camera.

I love this one too. They are such a cute couple!! Her flowers are amazing too!
I think this picture of Nichole and her brothers is so cute! She is the fourth child which puts her smack dab in the middle of 6 boys!

This is all of Nichole's family.

This is all of Casey's family (except Josh)! We'll have to get another one taken soon since Josh isn't there and soon Olivia and Allen will join the family!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Friend! I am glad I found you! I voted for you live in So Cali because that is where we are going to end up! It would be fun!!! OH, google "state costs comparision" You can find out how much you would need to make to have the exact same life style as you do in Utah!

Kimage Feller said...

So I have to ask... how come IM not on your favorite people list... :(

Lori said...

Finally updated the blog a little...still it isn't great but I get to comment on your cute blog page!
I love the picture of Casey and Nichole kissing! It's super cute!
Why didn't you go to Enrichment? Did you go to dinner w/ the fam? Hope you had fun! Talk to you later!

Emily said...

WOW! ALl those brothers!!! That is twice the fun I had growing up--Can't imagine! :) THose are awesome pics! Thanks for posting them--I have been dying to see their pictures! So pretty!