Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Day Two!

Monday was Memorial day and Chase's Birthday so we decided to head to the zoo to CELEBRATE! Are we CRAZY? Probably but the kids had a blast even though it was rainy and cold. The boys enjoyed looking at the animals and telling everyone what sounds they make. We unpacked the strollers from the cars and found that they stayed empty most of the time. After the zoo we headed to a Church Pavilion in Kaysville for Mark and Erika's wedding BBQ. Pictures of the wedding will come soon! (Scroll down to see Memorial Day Weekend Day one!)

Carter and dad with the giraffes


Jen and Todd

Kayla all bundled up

Two monkeys!

Grandma and Grandpa with the two boys!


Carter and Chase with the zebras (a crowd favorite)!


Carter "measuring up" to a gorilla!


Carter looking mighty handsome in his new hat from Grandma Lloyd!


Rylee looking stylish in her new sunglasses and hat from Grandma Lloyd!

2 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

That Riley is sooo cute! Man, she looks like her mom! (sorry Ryan) She is a cutie! Sorry I made her cry at the wedding luncheon! I picked her up and she was not happy about it!

Kimage Feller said...

What a sweet baby! you guys are so cute and I love ya! I feel like i haven't seen you in AGES!!!
chat soon!