What you're suppose to do.....delete my answers and type in your own. Don't forget to tag four people.
A)Four places I go over and over:
1. Costco
2. Park
3. Walmart
4. Macey's
B)Four people who email me the most:
1. Wendi
2. Lori
3. Emily
4. Courtney
C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Spaghetti
3. Top Sirloin from Tucanos
4. Chicken Alfredo Pizza from the Pizza Factory
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. Disneyland
2. Bed
3. Shopping with unlimited funds
4. Cruise in the Bahamas with Ry and no children (although I love them dearly)
E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Jenni
2. Janette
3. Sharon
4. Nichole
F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. A League of Their Own
2. All Harry Potter movies (mostly #5)
3. Pearl Harbor
4. Sleeping Beauty
3 comments:
Yay someone played along!! How lame am I that I get this excited?!
Hi! (This is Kimberly Reid - Mitch's wife.) Mitch and I were thinking of planning a summer pot-luck/get together for June. If you guys would like to come, let me know and I will forward you the details! Thanks!
Hey Jaimee your blog is so cute!! I didn't know you had one, that's sweet!! Talk to ya soon!!
Post a Comment