Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Day one

It was a CRAZY few days in our family and I thought I 'd share the craziness with you. It all started Sunday! Jen and Todd and their kids Chase and Kayla are visiting for Erika's wedding and decided to bless Kayla while they were here. The kids decided to play in grandpa and grandma's yard and we took the opportunity to take pictures of all the cousins!


My new adorable neice Kayla!


My super cute nephew Chase!





Carter and Rylee playing with soccer balls!














Rylee just hanging out being so cute!

2 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Rylee is just soooo cute!! I want to give her a big huge hug!

Emily said...

OK! Rylee is so stinkin cute!!! I need to see her...when can I babysit? Cute pics of the zoo too! Carter looked so big in those pics!