Sunday, April 27, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost the whole Lloyd family (missing: Jen, Todd, Chase, Kayla, and Mark)

The Graduate with mom and dad

Daddy and Carter

Daddy and Rylee

Me and my FANTASTIC graduate!

Our little family!

All of us who were there!

Carter being fascinated by daddy's "silly" hat!

View from the bleachers!

YEAH!!! Ryan graduated last Friday!!!!! I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. He has sacrificed so much for this and we are EXCITED to be moving on to the next phase of our lives!! He will be starting to look for a job soon where he will be using his degree which is in Digital Media (graphics design, web page design, etc.). He is so great!!!!!!!!!! Good job Ry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

The Eggintons said...

I love the pics! your kids are so cute and getting really big! Ry congrats I am way proud of you. I wish I could have been in the pics! good luck on the job search.
jen

Jessica and Brody said...

Hurray for graduation!!! Congrats I am proud of ry and you because it's not easy having him work and go to school. Way to go!!!!

Zoo Keeper said...

CONGRATULATIONS RYAN!! I know how hard you've worked!

Mike said...

Congratulations Ryan! I hope you find an awesome job. Just don't forget your priorities:

1. Play games with Mike
2. Work

:-)

Emily said...

CONGRATS! I am excited but also jealous for/of you guys!!! I wish we were moving on to the "next phase"! Oh, well, soon! Good Job RY! He couldn't have done it without you! You guys are so cute! We need to hang out!! Love ya

Lee and Marie said...

Congratulations you guys! That is SO GREAT! I hope you don't mind that I found you on here ;)! Cute blog!!! Congratulations again to Ryan! You guys have such a cute little family :) Marie

jan said...

Great pictures. Way to go Ryan! The picture turned out soooo cute.

Mel said...

Congrats to Ryan!! I am tagging you... yay, I know you are SOOOO excited now!!!

Casey and Nichole said...

Yay go Ryan!! Can't wait to see you all again!

Jamie said...

Hey Jaim,
Please tell Ryan we all say congrats! Big day for you guys!!!
You all look great, keep in touch ~
Jamie