HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE WE LOVE YOU!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Rylee's Big Day!!
So it finally happened RYLEE TURNED ONE (on August 30th)!!! What a year it has been! She has added a whole new dynamic to our household. We are so grateful for her and I don't know what we ever did without her as part of our family!!! Her and Carter are becoming good friends and he is such a good big brother! I wanted to have some kind of a big celebration for purely selfish reasons...two kids is HARD and I wanted to celebrate mine (and Ryan's) survival of the last year. The four of us went to the mall and out to lunch and then we had our friends the Wilson's and the Thomas' over for cake and ice cream. Unfortunately my family all live too far away to come and Ryan's family were at their cabin, so I thought I'd post some pictures so they can feel like they were there!
The birthday girl along with the big brother who kept asking when Rylee's birthday was going to be over so it can be his birthday!
All messy! The funny this is, she didn't really eat any of the cake, she just spread it all over herself and was satisfied!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congrats on making it through the first year! You are right two is a lot of work. You give me hope that I can do it too!
Cute pictures! Was the party at your house? I love the wall color. Fun seeing you this weekend. You have a darling family.
I absolutely love the picture of her all messy w/ the cake! That's hilarious. She's a doll. We missed you guys and hope the wedding was fun!
So Cute! Love the pictures! Happy Birthday Rylee Danny! We Love you! Love Grandma Kim
Oh, now I am soooo sad we missed it !!! But thanks for the cute pics ! She looks so darling EVEN with cake all over herself ! We love you all and hope to see you soon--the princess stuff is too cute ! We need to hear all about the wedding & St. George !
Happy Birthday Rylee! This year has gone by fast! Cake is the best part of birthdays!!
aWE!! cutest niece and nephew ever!! I am SO lucky! We love you guys, and hope to see you sooooon!! did you see my blog post about when we babysat your cute kids?! you should check it out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! They grow up too fast. I can't believe the little babies are one now. Cake is so much fun when they're one, I don't think Jerimiah ate any of his either, he was too upset at my brother for slamming the cupcake in his face. LOL...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I can't believe that she is 1! Then again I can't believe that Kayla is 6 months in a few days! Your kids are so cute! That is so funny about Carter asking when her b-day will be over. That cake is fun; it makes me miss the days when we were roomies:)
We miss you guys so much! Chase still gets so excited when he sees a pic. of Carter. I hope we can live closer to you someday! Congrats on surviving the last year!!
Happy Birthday to your adorable girl! And is that your house that these pics are taken at?! I'm dying at that green! I LOOOOOOVE it!
Post a Comment