Friday, September 12, 2008

A Wedding and a Trip to St. George!

All of my siblings with the happy couple.
Me, McKenzie, Courtney, Allen, Josh, Casey, TJ (thanks Nichole I stole this off your blog)


Me with my cute sisters Courtney and McKenzie

Ryan and our hyperactive, yet adorable son Carter

The bride and groom outside the temple

My brother Casey and his wife Nichole (they were just married in May)

Carter drinking punch cause that's exactly what he needed-MORE SUGAR!

My mom, my aunt Pat, my dad, and our good family friend Diane outside the temple

Rylee before she messed up her hair and acquired a fruit punch mustache!



This picture pretty much sums Rylee up. McKenzie was so cute and nice to play with both the kids.


My sister-in-law Hanna on her birthday by the pool. You can't tell, but she just had an adorable baby on July 31st!

Carter "swimming" in the pool!

Having fun in the sun!!

Rylee and her great grandpa Tom (my grandpa)!

6 comments:

Tori and/or Clark said...

looks like fun. I can't believe she had a baby a month and a half ago!!! Crazy. You look very pretty at the wedding.

Kim said...

Love the pictures except makes me miss you guys so much!! We sure had fun! Love you all..MOM

RoseAnna said...

Hey Jaimee!! It's RoseAnna Barker Batty!! I found your blog through the DHS class of 2000 page. I love it!! You're family is so cute and all grown up!! That is so funny that you and your sister have the same last name now!! cute blog and cute family. You look so cute and happy!! Love ya!!

Lori said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun! Courtney looks so pretty and they look way happy together!

Lindsay Sprague said...

Jamiee!! Fun times!! Tell Courtney Congratulations from me! you all look great, i love looking at the blog because i get to see current pictures and be updated even though its been ages since i've see you all!!! love you all!

The Steffensen's said...

Jaimee!!! This is Kira Hill Steffensen. I also found your blog on the DHS page. Yeah!!! I can't believe you married Ryan!!! I was so surprised! I'm so glad I found this. I have been wondering about you so often. My blog is www.steffensen4.blogspot.com so you can check out my cute family! I can't wait to hear from you! You married RYAN!!!