Ryan's work gave us FREE (that's right I said free) tickets to Lagoon, so we decided to give it a try. We were a little nervous since Carter is such a "cautious" child, but he absolutely LOVED it. It was so fun to see him laugh and giggle on the rides. Rylee had fun watching too, maybe next year she'll be big enough to go with him. The only ride that made Carter a little nervous was the Dinosaur Egg Drop. It's a kids version of the Rocket (the one that's kind of like a free-falling outdoor elevator).
Carter on the Merry-go-Round.
9 comments:
We got the free tickets too, and are leaving ryker with grandma and grandpa and taking just the twins. I was kind of nervous not knowing if they could do a lot of the stuff but it looks like Carter had tons of fun! You have the cutest kids ever!!!
How fun! They are adorable! Carter didn't make a scene at Sean's bday party- he was the free live entertainment! It was awesome.
Oh so much fun ! I should have gone with you ! Maybe next year, ok ? I like Lagoon no matter what people say !
I am glad your kids liked Lagoon, now they are ready for Disneyland...we are waiting. Just tell us when you want to come, who knows how much longer we will be here.
Very cute pictures and lots of fun. You have the dream family. What cute little brother and sister. Happy Days.
Cute! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad I found you, Carter is so cute!!!
Your kids are so cute! They look like they had a blast! See you guys soon in St. George.
Ya, the egg drop freaked Carson out too!
Cuteness!!! I want to take bay--better get on that, huh?
Post a Comment