We went to Bear Lake AGAIN! Not only because we love it so much but because it's a cheap little vacation. Our friends Mike & Lori and their little boy Sean were supposed to come with us this time, but they ended up not being able to so we headed up there to spend time with both sides of the family. We stayed at Ryan's mom and dad's cabin. Ryan helped his dad build a railing while I...well I watched (I know I'm lazy!). Then my Winegar grandparents were having our annual family retreat at their cabin which is only one hill over from the Lloyds'. My grandparents always go all out and have fun games, activities, and lots of food. We went with them to the beach one day and got to ride on a boat for a little while. Ryan wake-boarded again and did awesome! We had such a great time especially since we don't see the Winegar side very often!! Here are some pictures hope you enjoy...

Carter and MY cousin Averee trying on helmets! Averee is only 6 months older than Carter.

My aunt Ashlee pitching to my cousin Bridger (I think it's Bridger I can't tell for sure from behind) in a game of beach baseball. My grandma brought kiddie pools and filled them with water to be the bases. I told you she does fun stuff :)!

Carter "dribing" (in his words) the Rhino.

We had a talent show and this was Averee's talent. Carter attempted to imitate her, but he just put his head on the ground, he couldn't quite get the splits part.

My mom, dad, and McKenzie told jokes with puppets for their talent. My dad made up the jokes I think. It was pretty funny.

Carter riding the 4-wheeler with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Danny (my mom and dad)!

Ryan's mom staining the railing that Ryan built with his dad.

Carter's ready to go to the beach!

Best looking guy around!

Carter "painting" the deck. A.K.A keeping Carter from climbing the rocks of death by giving him a bucket of water and a paint brush and telling him to help grandma paint!

Carter with grandma Kim at the beach. HE LOVES my mom and dad so much and talks about them every day.
6 comments:
Wow! It looks like you guys had such a great time. So many fun things to do! It's always nice to have a place to vacation that doesn't cost much. Especially as nice as yours :)
How fun!!! It looks so pretty there! WOW. That is a fun filled little vacation!
MAN! I wish we could've gone! Stinkin' Mike:) We still want to go sometime though- it looks like so much fun!!
Jaimee- thanks for that beautiful picture of me with my tongue out. haha Love to look at your blog. Also, Averee loves the picture of her. love ya
We still want to get Curtis and Becky there before the summer's over...somehow..or maybe just a weekend sometime before it gets too cold! We should all go, you, us, mom/dad, mike/lori, curtis/becky!! that'd be so fun! Alex and Carter would have a blast, and easton, rylee, and shon could sit and stare at each other! haha. I wish we could have come! When do we get to play?!
Love your blog! I always check up on you! Sorry to hear about Carter's bonk! I hope he is getting better! Lot's of love!
Post a Comment