So far we've had a very eventful summer! June started off with Ry's birthday quickly followed by our 5th Anniversary!! Then, sadly Ryan's sweet grandpa Lloyd passed away on June 29th. It was a bittersweet feeling because he was such a sweet man and a wonderful grandpa and great grandpa but he has had health problems for so long. We will miss him! The same week as grandpa's funeral we had the Applonie Family Getaway to Bear Lake which is always fun. Jenni and her kids were here and Carter LOVED playing with Chase! Ryan's mom has better pictures than we do on her blog (I have a link to it on this page). We have also been doing some remodeling (and by we I mean Ryan has been doing some remodeling)! We put in new flooring, new lighting, and painted. Next we have the backsplash and when that's done I'll post some pictures. Well that's all you ever needed to know about us! Have a great summer!!
Rylee has become more and more active everyday. We have child locks on our cupboards, but for some reason the lock on this one doesn't work!
8 comments:
Cute Pictures, Can't wait to see you all.. Love you! Mom
the flooring looks nice! Can't wait to see the rest!
Drama Queen Riley is so dang cute. I love the picture of her sticking out her tongue!!! She's so advanced:)
And of course, you know how I feel about Carter!:) I love the story of him crying when Mark fell off the tube; it reminds me of when he pinched Sean and felt so so so bad!!! He started crying! I LOVE IT!
Talk to you later!
Wow! Your kids are so cute! Your floor looks great, I can't wait to see it in person. We missed you on our walk today. Sydney was really bummed that Carter wasn't there, and kept asking were you guys were. It was probably a good thing you didn't come because Melody and Tori kept a pretty fast pace, and I'm paying for it now. My legs are so sore. I even stretched before and after the walk. GRRR, stupid short legs :) See ya tomorrow.
Your kids are so cute!! It looks like you guys had a fun vacation! I had completely forgot your memory... I told Wendi and Amy and then we had a good laugh!! Good times!
I just had to say that that particular bottom drawer is a complete magnet to little kids! Both my boys have enjoyed it immensely--I knew that picture looked familiar! Funny to see it with someone else's child. :) Your kids are adorable.
Oh fun! I want to come see the house!
Love the pictures Jaimee! Isabel drives me nuts opening the cupboard, but I have to say, Rylee's got her beat... she doesn't quite climb into them!
Post a Comment