Friday, March 30, 2012

DISNEYLAND! Picture overload!


We were so grateful for the opportunity we had at the end of February/beginning of March to go to Disneyland with most of Ryan's side of the family. It was so much fun and my kids were in heaven! Where there meltdowns? Yes (some of which by the adults), but it was still the best vacation ever! Well, except when Ryan and I went on our cruise...that was just almost too good to be true...Anyways, enjoy our pictures from the best FAMILY vacation we have ever been on.


There was a lot of video watching (see Carter above) and not nearly enough napping on the ride to California.




This was a common sight on our trip. Grandma had a broken foot so her wheelchair became the napping place for both girls. And grandpa got some serious exercise pushing these lovely ladies everywhere!


Rylee in front of Space Mountain! The girl would ride anything she was tall enough for. She gets that from daddy for sure!






I had to throw in this one of Cam looking less than his handsome self oh and don't miss me eating (of course)!














Rainforest Cafe home of the multi-child meltdown special. I believe all four of the older kids melted down for one reason or another.


Had to throw in this shot of the Modern Family director's chair. They were filming an episode of our favorite TV show while were there. We saw all of our favorite characters and one of us (who shall remain nameless) actually yelled out to Eric Stonestreet who plays Cam and made a complete fool out of themselves.








3 comments:

Jamie said...

This made me miss Disney Land! Looks like a huge success! Your kids are so big! I want to squeeze Asher and take him home with me!
Also, John and I LOVE Modern Family. I'm sure John would have yelled something to Gloria instead of Cam? LOL! I hear Phil lives in Utah? Funny!

Well I say this a lot, but we need to get together soon!
Take care ~

Ash said...

Oh my gosh! I CAN NOT wait till I take my boys! I hope I get to go this year! I hope I hope I hope:)

The Eggintons said...

cute pictures jaim! I might need a copy of some of them!