Carter celebrated his 5th birthday on October 4th. I can't believe how fast the past 5 years have gone. We let him pick where he wanted to eat and he chose Red Robin (not because he loves to eat there, but because they have video games in the waiting area). Then we headed back to our house to open presents and have Star Wars cake and ice cream. Ryan's Applonie grandparents came along with Ryan's parents and our bestest friends, the Thomas family. It was a fun day for a great kid! We love you Carter and we are so glad you're part of our family.
The birthday boy!
Awesome Star Wars cake-Ryan gets all the credit for this one the only thing I did was buy the wrong cake decorating supplies. :)
Our little buddy Sean, he LOVED the cake and ice cream!
Rylee with Sean (future husband and wife)!
3 comments:
Ahhhh! Three things....
1. Can't believe Carter is so old! Ah, he's so stinkin' cute. I love his guts.
2. What the heck- Sean was SO messy! Who is that kid's mom. She's worthless:)
3. We miss you guys. And, I love the song on your blog. It reminds me of when Pam and Jim got married. :)
the end.
Your children are so dang cute! I always knew you would be a fun momma!
Awesome cake! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment