I have a lot to catch up on...I've been a blogging slacker lately I guess. My birthday is actually 4 days before Rylee's and I just realized that I hadn't posted about it yet. We had originally planned on leaving the munch-kins with Ryan's mom and dad and going out to dinner and a movie. Well...Ryan's sister had her baby at 5 AM on my birthday (yes, this does officially make her my favorite niece!) so, needless to say, Grandma and Grandpa were needed halfway across the country. We moved on to plan B...we took the kids to The Olive Garden with us and then we came home and ate yummy Harry Potter cupcakes made by my amazing husband (I am what Ryan likes to call a "Pott-head"). It was a good day! However, Ryan still owes me a birthday dinner and movie! :)
Carter eating the yummy cupcakes!
Rylee
Me with Ryan's wonderful creations!
The famous Harry Potter cupcakes!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Jaimee- cant wait to celebrate and WATCH Harry Potter!!!!
And, Ryan is so genius with his cake/cupcake decorating abilities.
I won't forget the night I called you and talked about Harry Potter and Ryan was calling us nerds WHILE making the cupcakes for you!
So Rylee has turned in to a mini Jaimee! Holy crap your kids are both beautiful!!! And I can't get over that UP cake. Amazing!!!
It was so good to catch up with you the other day. We are all so excited for you and your ever growing family :o)
Take care and keep us posted!
Jamie
Post a Comment