I need to do some major catching up on our blog. So here's part one of what we've been up to the past couple of months...
Ryan and I were very fortunate to go on a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise in the middle of May. We had an absolute blast. It was so nice to get away for awhile, just the two of us, and forget about everyday life and all the challenges it brings. We are SO GRATEFUL to Mom and Dad Lloyd, Jenni and her kiddos, and Mark and Erika for taking care of Carter and Rylee for us while we were away. We missed them like crazy, but we didn't really worry because we knew they were in excellent hands (ok, I worried a little bit, but that's just in my nature as a mother).
Just hanging out on the ship
Mother's Day sunset
Mother's Day dessert!
1st formal dinner night (Mother's Day)
Stop #1: Cozumel, Mexico. It was so beautiful here and the snorkeling was AMAZING! The shopping was pretty great too.
Reading a book on the beach in Cozumel just before going snorkeling.
Stop #2: Grand Cayman (my personal fav.)
We just hung out on the beach and enjoyed the beautiful view.
Last stop: Ocho Rios, Jamaica we totally climbed these cool waterfalls like the people in the background. This was a big accomplishment for me because I don't like deep water or heights! (The water ended up not being very deep)
view of the island from the ship
Jamaica was a very interesting place and I was super glad to be back on the ship after we did the waterfall thing :).
The cruise was so much fun, but we were ready to come home and see our cute kids again.
P.S. I am obviously having trouble with my blog formatting, if you know what I am doing wrong. please let me know! Thanks!!
4 comments:
Wow. gorgeous sunset on Mother's Day! I'm so jealous you guys got to go! It looks like so much fun. And relaxing. And. AMAZING!
Love you girl!
How fantastic!!! I am sooo jealous! I am dying to do a trip! Your kids are at a great age to be able to leave them with fam and friends...as soon as Jack is older we are going somewhere fun! :) I bet you two had such a great time! So glad that you got to do that! :) Love you and miss yoU!
love it. Todd and I really need to do this too!!
This looks like it was absolutely amazing!!!! I am so glad (jealous) that you guys got such an amazing vacation! :) Your life looks like it is a lot of fun in general, Jaim!
Post a Comment