Kids who play well together so I can clean my house
A good book that makes me really think about what I value and if I am going to be a sit around and whine about my life kind of person or a do something and enjoy the challenges that life brings kind of person. (I hope to one day be the latter).
The smell of lemon cleaner that currently fills my house
2 comments:
Tender:)
You're awesome, Jaimee!
Oh, and ADORABLE fam pic! You guys are such a cute family. I want to see more. Post more. Or ELSE!
J/k.
Ok. Bye.
I just love you! Thanks for your last two posts, they've made me kind of take a step back and try to be more grateful--there really is so much to be grateful for! Why is it so dang hard to remember that sometimes though?! Thanks for being an awesome sister in law, and a reason for me to be grateful! Love you.
p.s. I must tell you how excited I am to watch your cute kiddos this weekend....VERY. :)
Post a Comment