Ryan's sister Jenni and her two darling kids, Chase and Kayla are living nearby for the next 6 months while their daddy is out of the country. We have LOVED LOVED LOVED having them so close. We miss them so much when they are so far away! Last Saturday, I went shopping with my super awesome friend Lori. It was amazing! The last time I had a break from the kids, I was drugged up and sick so it was a much needed "girl time." Anyways...Ryan being the amazing husband/brother/uncle/dad that he is told me to go and then he volunteered to watch Chase and Kayla so Jen could have a much needed break also!! He is such a good guy! I ask myself everyday how I could possibly be so blessed as to have him in my life FOREVER!!
Here are some cute pictures Ry took of the kiddos!
Watching UP and eating popcorn
Macaroni and Cheese, please!
Meet my good buddy, Chase the storm trooper!
3 comments:
Oh how I miss you!! Your kids are getting so big! Yea for husbands watching the kids so you can go out! PS I am glad I am not the only one obsessed with LOST! Although after last night I am even more confused!! Love ya girly!
Um, Ryan even took pictures! Man, he's superdad/babysitter:)
I had fun shopping. Glad you found some shoes:)
Thanks babe! But Mom made me do it. :-) Just kidding, it was way fun hangin out with all those crazies!
Post a Comment