Monday, December 21, 2009

Kids at Christmas






Hey everybody, Ryan here. I know I know, I have never posted on this blog EVER but I decided to post some Christmas pictures of the kids. Really the whole reason we took these pictures is because Jaimee finished making Rylee's Christmas dress and we had to take some pictures of it on Sunday. I gave Jaimee a sewing machine for her birthday and she has been learning how to make different things. She made some pajama pants for the kids for Christmas and Rylees dress was the latest undertaking. It turned out looking REALLY good! (Good job Jaim, you rock!!!) My kids are so lucky to have such a great mom!

And can I just say having kids during Christmas time is the best thing EVER! They are so fun...anyway enjoy the pics!!!!

3 comments:

Courtney and Allen said...

cute pictures! That dress is adorable! I hope you guys have a great Christmas. Love ya!

Lori said...

Ahhh you guys are a cute family! I love that Ryan posted and I love that Jaimee is so domestic:) Such a good mom!
Love you guys.
PS- CUTEST KIDS EVER! Kid night at my house Dec. 30!

Erika said...

GO JAIMEE! You get to teach me how to make one now!!! :) Did you use a pattern?? Those darn things confuse the heck out of me!