Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas and Stuff!!

We had a great Christmas! We were able to spend time with both of our families and we even got to have Christmas morning at our own house for the first time in 7 years (that's the first since we've been married)! We took video of the kids opening their presents Christmas morning, but we didn't take any pictures! We were too excited to think about it. We did get some fun pictures of us making cookies for Santa Christmas Eve morning (which will now be a tradition, it was way fun) and of Ryan and I's traditional Christmas Eve Eve date night. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Me rolling sushi on our Christmas Eve Eve date night!

Time to feast!

We made enough to feed a small army!







2 comments:

Lori said...

ADORABLE! Such a good idea to have a date night!
I love the pictures, too! My favorite one is of you and Ryan "ready to feast" picture. You two are so cute together:) I might steal your date night idea for the future!

Emily said...

I don't know how I missed all of your recent posts...but adorable! Your kids are sooo dang cute! I loved Rylee's Christmas dress...and the snow day pics were so cute! I miss you!!! We need to get together soon!!! Love you guys!