We had a busy, yet fun Halloween weekend! Friday night my grandparents had a party at their house and we had so much fun however, all my pictures from that night are blurry. I'm NOT a photographer in any sense of the word! Anyways, Saturday we carved pumpkins; visited great-grandparents; had Ryan's family over for dinner, trick-or-treating, and games after the kids went to bed. This year was my kids' first year trick-or-treating and it was about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Carter kept telling us to "stay right there, I can go by myself." And Rylee was HILARIOUS! The first door we went to, the nice man that lives there answered the door, gave them each one treat and Rylee promptly smiled up at him and instead of saying "thank you, " she said "I want more!" It was slightly embarrassing, but really funny. Every house we went to, she would just stand there after they gave her candy and look at them like "is that all you got?" Then she would run down the stairs and beat us all to the next house. Here's some cute pictures of the days' events...
My little cowboy and witch
Rylee the witch with her signature "cheesy smile"!
Carter the cowboy or "Tex"!
Ryan carving pumpkins with the kids. He is such a good daddy!
The finished products! When Rylee chose to have a smiley face on her pumpkin, Carter decided he MUST have a pumpkin with a frowning face!
Rylee posing by the pumpkins on the porch
Carter eating dinner at our fun and festive party! (Side note: see the black witch's pot? Well, that was supposed to be smoking from dry ice, however, when I retrieved the dry ice bag from the freezer, it had evaporated. I was sad, who knew that could happen? Apparently everyone but me!)
Rylee "eating" dinner!
10 comments:
Oh my Heck!! My Niece and Nephew are SO cute! I Miss you guys!
Cute pictures! When are you guys coming down next?
Love the pictures! SO ADORABLE! I love their costumes!
P.s.
did NOT know about the dry ice thing!
Missed seeing my little cowboy, and witch! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Love you! MOM
Oh they are so cute! We miss them so much. We can't believe how much hair Rylee has, it's darling! Love you :)
Love the costumes, love that Rylee knows how to work the candy. Who wouldn't want to give her more?
I found out about the dry ice thing when I bought some the night before Ethans class Party and went to go get it in the morning and it was gone. I was peeved!
too cute! it’s funny Chase wanted a frown on his pumpkin too. These boys are so alike its crazy:) the costumes are really fun. I like them a lot.
CUTE!!! Rylee does have so much hair!!! I need to see them SOON! Love ya!
Blogging is such a great way to still feel like a part of your life! Your kids looked adorable--and I love that monster pumpkin!
I'm glad I was able to see you goys on Friday! They look so cute in their costumes! Glad you guys had a Happy Halloween
Post a Comment