Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Blast from the Past

I was working on updating Rylee's scrapbook today. This usually leads to me spending most of the time that I have looking at all the pages I have done for both of my kids. I thought I'd share some "blasts from the past" courtesy of my favorite kiddos! WOW! They grow too fast!





5 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

I love the blessing page. What does the pink ribbon mean? I am sure there is a story behind that. I remember Carter's Ouchie,It still makes me sick. Poor guy. Good work. What program do you use for these pages? They look great!!

Jaimee said...

Thanks Alisha! The pink ribbon is tied to her little ring so she didn't swallow it or anything. I use photoshop with digital scrapbooking memories software. They have a website http://www.digitalscrapbookingmemories.com
You are welcome to borrow my CDs if you ever want to give it a try!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I decided that now that McCoy is 3 months old, maybe I should start his baby book. And then I pulled out his brothers and just got lost in reminiscing instead. Fun to check out your kids stuff--and I love your scrapbooking abilities too!

Camila said...

Oh, I love these... It takes me back to our Willow Springs time! And yes, we miss you guys too, we really should do dinner or something. Name the date and place, and we'll be there.

Lori said...

I love this post! When I need my Carter and Rylee fix, I'll just look at this post! You're so talented.