Monday, November 9, 2009

Cute Kids!

I know I've been posting a lot more than usual lately, but I was so excited about these pictures, I had to share. My amazingly talented sister-in-law took them (check her out here, she is so talented). Anyways, there isn't one picture I don't LOVE, but I'm too lazy to post all of them so here are my favorites!

Silly boy he did this face all on his own without being prompted!


Watch out ladies!! He is so grown up and handsome!


This one captures Rylee's personality perfectly I think. She is pretty mischievous!



So sweet!

Aren't they the cutest? Thanks Hanna! You're the best!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Cute cute pictures (and kids!) She really did a great job. They're growing up so fast too!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

It helps to have such adorable subjects!

Kim said...

Darling Darling! Love those two!

Courtney and Allen said...

These pictures are so cute! Wish you could come down for one of the holidays! Love you guys

Erika said...

CUTE pictures! Pick your favorite vertical one of each of them and send 'em my way!!!!!! It was fun to see ya'll saturday! See you this weekend too!! We're loving this every week schedule (although our gas budget is NOT!) we better enjoy it while it lasts!! Love you!

Lori said...

OH MY GOOD HECK- I LOVE THESE PHOTOS! Absolutely love them! Hanna did a great job and I can't wait to see ALL of them!

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

I'm so glad you liked them!! I loved taking their pictures and they were so good for how cold it was.

ali-dot-e said...

Rylee's hair is getting so long. I can not believe how big she is getting. All I have to say about Carter is he is a stud!!

Ehlers Family said...

They are darling. Hanna always does such a great job! Way cute kids!!

Jill said...

You two sure made a couple of cute kids! AND...Hanna -- wow, she could make some serious money doing the photography thing! Get down here to STG soon!

Emily said...

Those are GREAT! I am getting her to take my kids' pictures, too! So good timing on posting these--got me excited...Your kiddos are adorable! I can't get over Ry's hair! I haven't seen them in too long!!! We have to get together soon!!!

Jessica and Brody said...

Where did she take the pictures? They are so cute!