Monday, October 19, 2009

Carter is 4!!

How time flies!!! Carter turned 4 a couple of weeks ago and I can't believe he is already that old. Seems like just yesterday we were anticipating his {late} arrival. Now he is so independent. He is 4 going on 16 and it is such a bittersweet feeling for me. He has been my little buddy who makes me smile every day for so long and now he has decided that he doesn't need me around all of the time. It's sad to think that he might be the only little baby boy I get and he is so grown up, but at the same time it's so fun to watch him grow and learn. Happy Birthday Carter! I love you more than you know!

Carter's "birth" day

His new Buzz Lightyear bike!


Dinosaur legos!

Lego birthday cake

Birthday breakfast-pancakes yummy!

10 comments:

Lori Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

SAD! AND.....HAPPY:) He is so big. I love Carter. You're such a good mom and you two will always have a special bond.
Love you!

Emily said...

OK it has been too long, bc he looks so old! How cute! Cute post.

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Oh i/m so gald he had a great birthday! I remember when he was born like it was just yesterday, TJ and I had only been married two months when he arrived. We love you guys!!

Erika said...

Awe! What a stud muffin he is! We missed you this weekend! We'll have to have sunday dinner down this way sometime!! Love you Jaims!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Happy Birthday Carter!

ali-dot-e said...

Oh I about cried when I saw his baby picture. He looks like carter even then...I guess he was carter, but you know what I mean! Looks like he had a great day. Happy Birthday Carter!

Kim said...

WE LOVE Carter! You are so grown up!

Mar said...

Did you make that sweet wicked birthday cake??!!


HAPPY BERFDAY CARTER!!

The Eggintons said...

He is getting so big! That bike is great! Chase will be so jelouse. I can't wait to live closer to you!!! we miss you.