Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Update!

Nothing new or exceptionally exciting going on at the Lloyd household, but here are some little tidbits.


My baby girl turned 2!!!!! I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since this little princess joined our family! She is every bit the fiesty little girl she was born to be :).

Other than Rylee's bday, we haven't really done anything spectacular. Ryan's sister's family visited from Texas, but for some reason I don't have a single picture of the fun things we did. I am really bad at that.

Mostly we've just been hanging out at home...



And taking the occasional trip to the park.


The kids get bigger every day I swear and they regularly remind me that they are no longer babies. In Rylee's words, "I not a baby mommy, I Rylee Danny Lloyd!" They are so cute and fun and I am SO GRATEFUL for them and for Ryan!!!
Side note:I know some people have requested some pictures of our new house, but I am being selfish and waiting until we paint to post any.





10 comments:

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Rylee is soooo cute! I love her hair - you do it so cute:)

Heather said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't get over how big Rylee is getting, and that picture of her in the sunglasses is priceless! We miss you guys. Hopefully we can get together soon.

ali-dot-e said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! Her hair is getting so long, I love it! Miss you lots and I really am still waiting on house pictures!

Lori said...

Ok, Carter and Rylee could be little models! They're so dang cute! I can't believe Sean and Rylee are 2! Well, Sean acts it! But, still! They're old!

Cute pictures:)

Emily said...

What? THat is Rylee??? She is soooo big! Have I not seen you guys in years or what? I think it has been since Christmas...I can't remember! She is beautiful! So cute!!! Carter is cute as always. I want to see you guys! We are coming to visit you sometime!!Happy birthday Rylee!

Emily said...

I just have to add that her hair has grown sooo fast!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I can't believe how old Rylee looks in that picture with the sunglasses--keep the boys away! :) Seriously, how is she 2 already?! We miss you and your kids! I want to have a Halloween Housewarming party for our new place--you gotta come!

Courtney and Allen said...

hahaha I LOVE that picture of Rylee and her sunglasses! She looks so cute... so does Carter of course! Love you guys!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! Your kids are looking very grown up.

Kim said...

Oh they are so cute! Grandma needs hugs! St George? Love you