We spent the 24th of July with Ryan's parents. We had a BBQ, let the kids swim in her kiddie pool and then did sparklers. The pictures kind of speak for themselves...
We went to the fabulous Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo. It was way hot until the sun went down, but it was so much fun!
Mostly since we moved, we have been spending A LOT of time at Bear Lake...


We have been having a great time this summer despite missing all of our friends like CRAZY!!!!! I didn't realize how much it would hurt to leave everyone, but I am trying to adjust and I love love love our new house and yard and I am trying hard to love our new ward too!! We are nursery teachers now, so we have made many friends under the age of 3! Hope everyone is having a great summer!!
11 comments:
Good to hear from you finally! But can we please get some house pictures! I want to come see it! Love you!
hahahaha that first picture of carter makes me laugh! Your kids are hilarious and so cute!
We miss you! Hurray for staying connected through blogs!
good to see that you are still alive and well! We should really try to get together before the summer is done. I could use some girl time, but even with the kids would be fun!
Oh, we miss you guys so much! The pic of carter with the sparkler is too funny. Chase wouldn't get near the sparklers when we did them! I am so impressed that you did a 5K! I am trying to get into running. It’s hard!!
I totally forgot about your 5k! Yay! I'm so proud of you and Ryan (I know, I'm cheesy:)
I'm glad you updated your blog.
Can't wait to see you soon! MISS YOU! (P.S- what happened to the kids- they're looking so old!!!!)
Darn you Jaimee! I thought I was okay not updating my blog because well, you hadn't. Now I am feeling guilty. Enough about me.
Bear lake doesn't seem so far away now huh? We are not going to make it there this year and I am really bummed! I miss your cute kids, and you and maybe a little, Ryan. :) See you soon! Thanks for the update.
I have never been to Bear Lake but I seriously need to go! We miss you here too! I need a picture of your house though. Girls night soon?
Yeah! You are still alive! I was starting to wonder:) Looks like you are having a fun summer - you need to post pics of your new house I want to see it! We need to plan a day where I come up and hang out. Itty Bitty just isn't going to be the same!
I've looked at your blog and have seen the same pictures one thousand times..............................................:)
But I love them~
Post a Comment