Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just an Update

I haven't posted in a long time because we haven't really had anything exciting happening. Our condo is still for sale. We have had people looking at least once a week, but nothing yet. I am trying to be patient and think of the good things about living here: we love our ward and our friends, I love my wood floor, the park is really close by, etc. Carter is getting smarter every minute. He can sing all the words to "Eye of the Tiger." He also started Sunbeams in January and loves learning the new songs and coloring (he is AMAZING at coloring by the way). Rylee will be 18 months this Sunday. She has already started nursery and LOVES it, which is a relief because she is such a mommy's girl I didn't think she would go without me. She learns new words everyday and loves to boss people around! She has a little best friend named Sean and she loves to tell him "no no no Sean!" Ryan is still liking his job. I am keeping busy attempting to keep our house clean and entertaining the little ones. Hopefully next time I post, I'll at least have pictures to entertain you!!

9 comments:

Adam Winter Family said...

Good luck on selling. We sold our house last year. It was on the market for 8 months. I don't want to put a bummer on it, but it might take a while. It was actually the same way for us, we had one or two people looking a week and still took that long. Finally the patience paid off. I hope it happens for you.

Emily said...

Good to hear an update! Sorry, that you haven't had luck yet with the condo--sometime this spring I bet when the market heats up a little more. I am actually amazed that people keep buying in our complex--there is hope! Carter is an excellent colorer! That was so cool at Bay's party! I think he will be an artist! And Rylee is just a girl--that is what they do! Talk and boss! At least Bailey does, too! :)

The Eggintons said...

I want ti hear Carter sing "Eye of the Tiger"! that is great. I can't belive that Rylee is in nursury and that she likes it. I totaly thought that would be a battle for you!I also want to hear her talk. she is such a cute girl. can't wait to get the kids together again....someday! miss you guys

Amy said...

Oh the woes of selling. I am sure there is a family out there that will find your place completely perfect for them. Your kiddos sound like they have the cutest personalities too. :)

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

We miss you guys! It's nice to hear whats gonig on these days. Gkad that all is well and good luck with the selling.

ali-dot-e said...

We will miss you when you leave. But I totally understand. I am so glad the weather is nice so we can get to that close park!

Kristy said...

I saw you guys walking to the park the other day and I was getting excited to have a little girl. Carter is so cute with Rylee!

P.S. Don't ya just love the huge truck who's tires squeek that I drive? Pretty awesome stuff! haha

Lori said...

I love you guys! If you move I will be sad but for your sanity I hope things work out soon! Plus, you'll just move to Davis Cnty which isn't so bad!
P.S. I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!!! PLEASE LET ME BABYSIT THEM!!!!!! Besides, Jake will just sleep and Rylee will keep Sean in line so it's like having just Carter which is so fun!

Erika said...

HERE'S SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT...I tagged you! Check out our blog!!! :)
Sounds like life is good, and feels like we haven't seen you guys for an eternity...we need to party hearty!! Mom said something about swimming one monday night? We have a few fun pools I've heard of around here...we should try them out?! :) LOVE YALL!