Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny Things Carter Says...

Still nothing exciting or new to report, but I thought it would be fun to post some of the silly things Carter has said lately.

One day I was looking at houses on the internet, Carter sat down next to me and this is how our conversation went:
Carter: Hey mom what 'cha doin'?
Mom: Just looking at houses to buy
Carter: We should by Grandma Lloyd's house it's ALWAYS clean!

Ryan's mom recently gave Carter a cute new pair of shorts. When she pulled them out of the bag to show them to him, he responded with "Wow! A new skirt!"

One night at bed time he asked me if he could keep coloring and I responded with "actually it's time to go to bed." He looked me in the eyes and with a very adult-like voice he said "ACTUALLY it's not time to go to bed!"

He is so funny and keeps us on our toes everyday!

9 comments:

Lori said...

I adore that kid! Thanks for making me laugh. I absolutley love the comment about buying his grandma's house! That's hilarious. LOVE HIM!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Those are way too cute! I don't know why but evertime Carter sees me at the park he hids behind his hands (from a distance or close up), it's just too cute! What a cutie you have!

Mel said...

I love the way kids minds work!! It's too funny! What a cute kid!!

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

That is so cute!! It's funny what kids will say.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

lol! k he is too cute! :)

Kristy said...

That was awesome! Carter is hilarious. I love reading the things kids say. Keep em coming!

Matt and Mandy said...

I was blog-stalking you :) That's too funny! I like that Grandma's house is always clean, how do kids pick up on these things? I keep pretending that they are too little to notice :)

Emily said...

I laughed out loud at that "new skirt" comment! ha ha! He is so cute! I love hearing what kids say!

Ryan said...

Just for the record as you can all imagined I was THRILLED to hear about the "new skirt" thing. We have a long road ahead of us :-)