Those of you who know me best know that I don't have many artistic talents. I'm not creative at all but I tried to make a graham cracker version of a gingerbread house with the kids this week. We affectionately call it our "Graham Cracker Shack." The kids had fun and it's still standing. It's a masterpiece in my opinion but I'm a little biased!!




12 comments:
It looks awesome! I can't believe the patience you have to be able to do that with a 3 and 1 year old. I'm impressed. Maybe I'll attempt one of those with Sydney. I noticed you chose some really tasty decorations. Sweet! :)
I think it looks great! It looks like you had fun with the kids.We'll see ya on Monday
So cute!! You are such a good mom!:)
That is stinkin cute!
WOW Jaim! Im impressed!!!! That looks like a graham cracker mansion! Seriously, I was picturing like a one graham cracker square by one graham cracker sqaure SHACK! That looks way good!! Cute pictures too. AND I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN! If we could, we'd buy your condo from you! Its so stinking cute!!! :) Love ya!
Yep, that's pretty awesome! I was thinking about making some houses, then I said, nah. Aidan would just eat all the candy before it got to the house! The kids could live on sugar.
What a fun Mom!!! No wonder Sean loves your house! The gingerbread house looks great!
Wow, Jaimee! Rylee participated in the process... i'm surprised anything is standing. I guess I'm thinking of Isabel in her place. There would just be a bunch a frosting on the floor (crackers in her tummy!).
that is so fun Jaim! "let them be little" and make a big mess and a...not perfect house, right! we miss you guys so much. every few days (uaualy when we are driving) Chase asks if we are going to see Carter. It makes me sad to have to say no!
love ya tonz
Cute Gingerbread House (and Condo!). :-) I found your blog via the initial Willow Springs RS blog and followed links until I found someone I actually recognize! Send me your email and I can add you to my private blog. jjcoxfam4@yahoo.com
Thanks for being my friend Jaimee. Volleyball was fun.
Oh my gosh Casey and I miss you guys so much. We were talking about how much Riley and Carter have grown every time we see them because we go so long without seeing all of you! We hope you had a wonderful holiday.
I JUST saw this today--guess I haven't been "blogging" for a while, huh ? I feel bad I didn't even get to seethe"house"--it must have been eaten up by the time we came down to see the Christmas tree etc. etc. Love ya--the pics are soo sweet !
Post a Comment