I'm so excited because I'm
FINALLY caught up on Carter's scrapbook. Notice that it is only Carter's I'm caught up on, but I am trying to focus on the positive. I haven't started Rylee's yet, but oh well we'll get there. In honor of my accomplishment, I'm posting a few of the pages I have done recently.



4 comments:
These scrapbook pages are so cute! I love them!
I love the scrapbook pages! What a fun way to keep memories. I wish I were creative.
Thanks for the invite!
Jamie, Ryan
Since I dont have your phone number any more I thought that I would leave a comment to have you email it to me so I have it and so I can talk to you about grandma Roses christmas party. so email me. mcresch@orem.org. Later
I love your scrapbook pages!! They're awesome. I didn't get a notice saying you have updated (b/c you're private:) that's why I haven't seen them!
The pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment