Sunday, November 30, 2008

Husband Tag!!

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name: Ryan David

*How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years (wow! he must be an awesome guy!)

*How long did you date? 5 years (counting the 2 years he was on his mission when I guess we weren't technically dating)

*How old is he? 27

*Who eats more sweets? both of us like them, but I LOVE them!

*Who said I love you first? I don't remember

*Who is taller? We are the same!

*Who can sing best? Ryan by far!

*Who is smarter? Ryan is again by far!!!

*Who does laundry? me!!

*Who pays bills? he makes the money, i write the checks

*Who sleeps on the right side? Ryan

*Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but if we did I'm sure it would be Ry

*Who cooks dinner? me most of the time, but Ryan is a better cook!

*Who drives? Ryan

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? ME! Because I'm usually the one who is wrong!

*Who kissed who first? Ryan I think it's been 10 years ago now!

*Who asked who out first? Ryan ask me out first.

*Who wears the pants? Ryan thinks I do, but I think he does, so you be the judge :)

LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH RY!!!!!

2 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

Hey did you get my message regarding the Christmas Party on the 15th? I'm sorry the address grpa Tom had must of been wrong. Hope your Thanksgiving was good!

Lori said...

I didn't know Ryan's middle name is David- where have i been?
PS ( I think he wears the pants:)