Monday, October 13, 2008

Carter is 3!!!!!!!


So before I say anything else, let me just explain why there aren't pictures of his actual birthday with this post. (The pictures above are a scrapbook page of pictures from this summer) It all comes down to two words LAZY and IMPATIENT. We took pictures, but in order for me to post them I would have to turn on our slow computer (I am on the laptop) and upload them from our camera and then save them to a jump drive, then upload them to my laptop and then post them. I will post them soon I just have limited "down" time right now!!

ANYWAYS...CARTER TURNED 3!!!! I can hardly believe it. It seemed like just a short time ago we found out we were going to have him join our little family and now he's so grown up. He has been my easy-going child. The first night we were home from the hospital he slept 7 hours straight!!! It was amazing! I am so grateful for his fun and loving personality. He is such a blessing to us. For his birthday we went to Ryan's mom and dad's cabin in Bear Lake (Carter's favorite place) and we had a Cars cake and some ice cream. He was so excited to be with family and to open all of his presents. Happy Birthday Carter WE LOVE YOU!!!


8 comments:

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Carson is always so excited to see you and "Carter" is still the only name he knows how to say!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Three?!?! I can hardly believe it!

Happy Birthday Carter!

Ehlers Family said...

Hey Jaimee its me Britt. I cant believe he is three. Wow. crazy stuff. I hope everything is going well with you guys. Your kids are so cute.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Yea for Primary in a few months! That's just crazy. These kids grow up so fast.

Kristy said...

Wow! I remember when he was barely one and talking up a storm! He is getting so big. What a great little guy.

Natalie Kay said...

He is so dang cute! I love being his nursery teacher. I get my laughs every Sunday!

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!! He's so cute! :) I miss you guys!

Lori said...

Wait..he's not four? Just kidding!!! I love Carter! I told everyone in Missouri how cute he is. I'm glad he had a good birthday!