


*Cheesy Alert* This post is dedicated to my wonderful husband. He's such a good husband and father. He is always helping me out and I don't tell him thank you nearly as much as I should. He is getting ready to graduate and I am so proud of him for sticking with it (especially since he's had to deal with all of my whining about him being so busy)! He is so talented in all that he does. Most importantly, he loves me in spite of my MANY flaws. It's been a "grouchy" couple of weeks around our house and Ry has had to deal with a grumpy, sleep-deprived wife and he has done it with no complaints!! He never complains about the dishes in the sink, he just does them and if I don't feel like making dinner he either does it or doesn't complain about eating leftovers. He's such a great dad too! The kids love him! Rylee has even started saying "da-da" (no ma-ma yet)! I feel so blessed to have him in my life! Love ya Ry!!
PS Scroll down to see our new slide shows!
4 comments:
I loved this post!! You guys are so cute!
Jaimee, I love your new background! SO CUTE!
thats so cute. you little cutie!
PRESH!!! Love you guys! Love the background too! That is the one my friend Robin has!
Post a Comment