We had a great Easter weekend! Saturday we went to our ward's Easter Egg Hunt. Then on Sunday the kids (including Ryan of course cause he's still a kid at heart!) woke up to find their Easter baskets. Carter's favorite thing is a little plastic bat and ball he got. Rylee of course didn't really care and Ryan got chips and IBC rootbeer. We had our friends Mike and Lori and Ryan's sister Erika and her soon-to-be husband Mark over for dinner. We had tons of yummy food! Hope all of you had as good of an Easter as we did!!
5 comments:
Happy Easter! So cute! Thanks for sharing photos! We missed you last night though! :) Love you!
We all thought you were out of town! Weird! But I am glad you had a good Easter! I should've called you to see and not have believed the rumors that you took the long trek South to St George again! I thought that was weird--since you just went! Cute pictures!!! I miss you! We need to hang out!
I love the last pic of Carter stealing Rylee's egss! Soo funny! I can't believe how big Carter is-he is a big boy now! We have to hang out soon!
SOOO CUTE!!! I still don't know what I am doing with this blog stuff! your's was way fun to see!!
Hey its good to see you guys blogging...i found you through Court! Check ours out...that way we can see how one anothers tots are doin'
Post a Comment