I haven't posted for a long time so I thought I would just give you all an update on all of us!! Carter (as you can see) acts more like a two year old more and more everyday. We are finding that 2 is a challenging but fun age. He learns new phrases daily and we are finding we REALLY have to watch what we say!! He is gradually starting to show some interest in Rylee. He even has his own nickname for her. He likes to call her "Rys." He loves to build towers with his blocks and has recently started saying prayers with our help. We are "looking forward to" our next step-POTTY-TRAINING!! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know cause I have NO IDEA what I am doing!!
Rylee has grown up so much just since Christmas. She has discovered her hands and her feet and most of the time she has one or the other in her mouth. I just keep waiting for that first tooth to appear! She still WILL NOT take a bottle or a binki so I have yet to leave her for more than a few hours. She rolls over both ways all the time and I an expecting that she will crawl early just like Carter did!! She is very much a people person. She loves to be around anyone that will give her attention and she will smile at just about anyone.
As for Ryan and I. We are pretty much the same. We have been doing a Biggest Loser Challenge with some of our friends/cousins/etc. It has been challenging but fun to work together. We watch The Biggest Loser every Tuesday night for inspiration (we are usually eating the whole time we watch!) Ryan is just 3 short months away from graduation!! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard to get to this point and I hope he will find a job that rewards him for his hard work. That's about all (and probably way more than you wanted to know)! We are looking forward to summer when we can go to St. George and Bear Lake and maybe even some other vacations!! Hope all is well with all of you!!
4 comments:
No advice for potty training! I heard boys are more difficult than girls...but Jill had some posts on her blog about Tan-man you might want to read. Rylee looks so big!!! We need to hang out again! Love you!
Jaimee, your kids are so beautiful! Love the bath pic, Meag has done that before, she just didn't want to wait for her clothes to get taken off! Good luck on the potty training, it's...different for every child! Sam was a cinch, Meag was a terror! But well worth the hard work! No tips on boys seeing as how I have none!! anyways, looking forward to seeing more pics of your beautiful family!
linds
Jaimie! Those two are so cute! I need to see them soon!
How are your handfuls doing? They look wonderful! All three of mine can't wait to get in the bath, or shower if that's where I am. If you find what works for Carter potty training let me know, Kaimen has no desire whatsoever. Sawyer is done candy and panties did it for her. Have a great day!!
Post a Comment