Monday, February 25, 2008

Extended Family News!

Just wanted to tell anyone who doesn't already know that T.J. and Hanna (my brother and sister-in-law) are going to have a baby in August and we are SOOOO excited for them and for our kids to have cousins on my side of the family. Also...Casey (my brother) is engaged and will be getting married on May 31st to Nichole Gardner in the St. George Temple. AND Erika (Ryan's sister) is engaged and will be getting married May 27th to Mark Hirschi in the Jordan River Temple. Oh and I almost forgot, Jenni and Todd (Ryan's sister and brother-in-law) could have their little baby girl soon. She is due April 5th, but Jen had her first about 5 weeks early so we are all anxious to hear what the doctor says this week! As much as we can't wait to see her, we want her to be healthy so we hope she can "hang in there" for a few more weeks! We love all of our siblings so much and are so excited for them!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

WOW!! SO much is going on in your fam!!! Congrats everyone!!! :) Two weddings within days of each other! You will be busy! I have 2 friends getting married in April! It is that time of year again! All the babies, too! How fun!!! love ya!

Jill said...

Hi Jaimee!
I can't remember if I have commented before, but I recently found your blog through Emily. It's so fun to see you and your cute family. I can't believe you have 2 kids now!!!! So fun.
Sounds like your family is growing by leaps and bounds. We miss you guys so much!
Keep in touch!
xoxo
quirkykirky.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Hey! The target I go to is the Orem one...and it is the best priced place ---I think! I have a coupon, but it expires in March...if you want it! I really like it there.

Ashley said...

Wow! CONGRATS to everyone!!!! I didn't know Casey was engaged!!! So excited! Give him hugs from us next time you see him! And new babies....so fun!!! Love you lots! Keep in touch!