Thursday, February 21, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking & My Cute Kids!

So those of you who know me best know that I LOVE to scrapbook. Ryan's mom introduced me to digital scrapbooking and now I LOVE that even more. It's so great because I can do one page at a time and I don't have to get all of my stuff out and make a huge mess which is usually made even bigger by my adorable 2 year old!!! If you want to check out the software I use go to www.digitalscrapbookingmemories.com. I promise you'll love their stuff!!
On a different note...this page is my most recent and my very FAVORITE that I have made! This is the moment that Carter and Rylee first met and I have to say that NOTHING has been the same since this exact moment!! It has been an adjustment fitting a new little one into me and Carter's "schedule" but I am proud to say (almost 6 months later) that I finally feel like it has been successful and our family is complete (well for now don't worry grandmas, there will be more!)!! Carter and Rylee keep me going but I am so grateful to have two beautiful, healthy, ACTIVE kids!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That was precious!!! One day you will have to show me how to digitally scrapbook! BC all the mess--that is exactly why I don't scrapbook more! (Or ever, these days). You are such a cute mom! I will have to get advice from you in a couple years when we have an addition to our family about how to do it! I hope you all are feeling better! Love ya!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

That looks so cool! I wonder if I could do it? That might be stretching my computer skills...

Dave & Gay said...

Hey-
You didn't send me that one !!! I HAVE to have it ! Soooo cute--I love it---how is it that you are getting way more done with two "little people" than I am getting done ???

Casey and Nichole said...

Hey you have a blog too! Casey and I just made one a few weeks ago and I talked to courtney today and she gave us your blog name. Your digital scrapbooking is SO cute! I want to start doing that! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!