Ryan
I know I said in my last post that Carter was the love of my life, but what I really meant is that he is extra special to me and that we have a special bond that I've never had with anyone else. RYAN is the love of my life. We have spent many years (ok only 9 but that's long for people our age:) together laughing. He can make me laugh when I am SO mad at him. He is a great husband and dad and best friend and I am so grateful that we were married in the temple. Love ya Ry!!
5 comments:
I know who the love of your life is. Ryan is a great husband and you two make a powerful couple with great kids!
SO CUTE! I love you guys! Cute picture! I wanna see more wedding pics!
I love that Picture of you and Ryan on Ryan's mom's blog...both the engagement one and the wedding one..so cute
You guys are so cute! Just in case you didn't know!
Love ya, kim
Hey Jaimee, it's Jamie (Resch). I got your blog off of Lindsays. Very cute family!!! Carter is a mini-Jaimee. I saw Vera and Grandma today, and they showed me your Christmas card... CUTE!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas ~
Love Jamie
www.williamsonresch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment