Rylee is just 2 months old, but she already has a personality!! She is very much a DRAMA QUEEN!!!!! She knows what she wants and she wants it NOW. As much as I hate to admit it, she probably gets that from her mom. She also seems to have quite a sense of humor. Sometimes when I am trying to get her to smile I do the silliest things and she looks at me with this smirk on her face and I just know she is thinking "Mom if you only knew what a DORK you are!!" She also seems to have a secret alliance with her big brother. When he starts having a fit, she ALWAYS joins in!! She LOVES to be held and just barely started sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time at night. She has already become our little princess.
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture! She is so pretty! Thank you for letting me babysit with her last night! I love that little girl! You have precious kids! Also, that was fun last night..we should plan something once a month for all of us to get together!
What a beauty! It is going to be fun watching her grow up with Carter.
Post a Comment