Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween!

We had a very fun and eventual Halloween weekend. On Saturday we had our ward's Trunk-or-Treat and chili cook off. The kids loved it and it was fun (even though I ran out of candy in like 15 minutes). On Sunday, we took Easton's pumpkin to his grave and left it there with a little battery operated candle in it. We wanted it to be lit up, but we didn't think it would a good idea to burn the whole place down :). Then came Monday. School was out so I was faced with entertaining two very excited kids all day. We went to Chick-fil-A and Target. Very exciting, but it seemed to entertain the little munchkins. My mom and dad had us over for yummy chili and rolls for dinner and then it was time for Trick-or-Treating. Ryan took the kids and they had so much fun. I gotta admit, I'm kind of glad Halloween is over and now we can focus on one of my favorite holidays-THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

Cute Ballerina and her buddy Dracula! Rylee wanted to put her arm around Carter for the picture but he said "Draculas don't do that!"


Twins forever!


All four kiddos!

Now we are going to play a little game. Carter, Rylee, and Asher have all been the same thing for Halloween when they are babies and they have all been roughly around the same age. Can you guess which one is which????



















Give up???? 1st one is Rylee, 2nd one is Carter, and then Asher. I think they all look alike don't you???

5 comments:

Ash said...

That's so cute! I guessed right on all the kids without looking at the answer. Cater and Asher was a bit tricky but I'd recognize Riley s awesome eyes anywhere! So glad you were able to leave a pumpkin on eastons grave. Your such an amazing mom!

Marci Jane said...

So fun--I love Halloween!! I wish your ballerina, Dracula and lil pumpkin could have come a-trick-or-treating at my door! :)

Lori said...

They are cute!!! I was stumped. They look the same in the pumpkin costume. Love Easton's little pumpkin.

Ryan said...

Did I miss something? Did we have triplets?

Erika said...

Haha. Ryan, why do you always steal my jokes?! I'm their freaking aunt and got them all wrong! Bah! I'm glad Halloween is out of the way so we can get to the good stuff too! :)