In no particular order, here's what's been going on with us lately...
Ryan ran his first 1/2 marathon on October 8th. He did awesome finishing in 1 hour 56 minutes (that's an average of 8 mins. 45 secs. per mile). I am so proud of him. Next year I plan on running it with him (ha, ha!).
Asher and grandma cheering dad on!
Daddy's little cheerleaders!
Asher had his baby blessing on October 9th. Ryan did an amazing job and the Spirit was so strong. I like to think Easton was there too to enjoy such a special day with his twin brother.
Aren't we the goofiest family ever?!!
Little bit better of a picture!
Carter turned 6 on October 4th. It's hard to believe it's been that long since he was born!! He had his first friend party. It was total chaos, but he loved it so that's all that really matters.
The night before his birthday, we had a family party with grandparents, etc. He requested a baseball cake, and this is what he ended up with. It was my first solo birthday cake so I gotta admit I think it turned out pretty good considering!
Rylee started preschool two days a week (hooray!). She very much needed some "mommy-free" time and has been doing really great! She is learning exactly what she needs to in order to be ready for kindergarten next year.
Rylee also had a birthday on August 30th. However, we only have videos of her birthday and I am not smart enough to put those on here. She turned 4 and had a flip flop cake.
Overall, life is good and busy here at the Lloyd household!
3 comments:
such cute kids!!! Happy birthday to both Carter and Rylee! The spirit was so strong during Easton's blessing! Again, so sorry we did not get to see you after...we didn't make it through sacrament...the kids were on one that day. But love the family pic of that day as well. So cute.
K. That is the cutest family picture. You guys are all goofy and it looks like Asher is smiling:) adorable!!!! And rylee could be teaching kindergarten....she is so smart! Love you guys!!
Congrats Ryan!
Love the pics of your kids. Asher is so big! He definitely fits in with your family. I'm thinking he looks like Carter.
So John told me what happened to you guys while attending the temple. I thought there were rules that when doing temple work no one can break into your car. I'm SOOOOOO sorry to hear that!
Post a Comment