Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall at the Lloyd's

We've had a busy couple of weeks here at the Lloyd house. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love wearing hoodies and seeing all the pretty leaves and carving pumpkins with the kids. Last week we headed to Black Island Farms with Grandma Lloyd. It was so fun (even with two meltdowns and a tractor driver who may or may not have been drunk). The kids loved it and Grandma and I even had fun (we were WAY tired by the end though).





My little Asher friend is 3 1/2 months old already... Can you believe it? I can't. He's getting too big too fast. He is such a sweet, smiling baby. I don't know what we ever did without him.

Monday for FHE, we carved pumpkins with Grandma Lloyd, Grandpa Lloyd, and uncle Cam. It was so fun especially since they will be gone visiting Jen in South Dakota for Halloween.


Carter (AKA: Mowgli the man cub) insisted upon being shirtless during this activity. He LOVED using the knife. Almost too much...

Rylee and her finished product (actually Ryan's finished project that Rylee claims as her own)

Carter with his finished project.


The whole family of pumpkins. Left to right: Ryan's, Asher's (done by Cam), Jaimee's, Carter's, Rylee's, and Easton's.

The crazy crew minus Asher who had finally fallen asleep in the swing and there was no way I was waking him up for a picture.


4 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like fun!! Black Island Farms is such a fun place!! Maddie was just talking about it earlier today!

Marci Jane said...

So much fun!! What a perfect Fall day! :)

Ash said...

Wow! Those are some pretty amazing pumpkins! I need to bring mine to your house next year:) Love that you did one for Easton:)

Emily said...

Really cool pumpkins! You would so laugh at ours! haha. I missed Cornbelly's this year!!! Bummer. Cute pics! And I love the header to your blog! Precious.