With the past 3 posts being about the deaths of people I love, I decided it was time to post about the BIRTH of someone I love!!! Meet Asher Darwin Lloyd...
This little guy has been such an amazing blessing in our family. He has brought so much happiness to our home. In fact, his name means happiness!! He is growing even though he is still small. We are hoping he will break 6 pounds by the end of August! He is a pretty good sleeper (most of the time) and has already been spoiled rotten so he likes to be held constantly. He has the ability to make me smile even when I am feeling down. Having a newborn around is my favorite thing ever!!
8 comments:
What an adorable little boy your home has been blessed with! Thanks for sharing
I agree...might favorite thing ever, too!! Those pics are adorable!! :) I just love him! That first pic is amazing! Hannah you are awesome! :)
Amazing pictures! Hanna is so talented. And Asher is sooo sooo cute!! I want to hold him soon!!!
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are amazing! I LOVE the first shot! Freddie's middle name is Asher. We liked the name because A. it was part of my name and B. it meant happiness. And he's always been a happy boy and now he's the lil comedian of our family. Asher will probably be your guys too! When your up for visitors me, X and Fred would love to come see you guys one afternoon. And Annie wants to come too! :)
He's sooo cute!!! He looks bigger to me from when I saw him!! So, so cute!
I love these pictures! They are so adorable! I can't wait to hold Asher again. You guys are amazing. Love ya!
What beautiful pictures of such a handsome little fella! :)
Sweet Special LITTLE Asher! I Love him!
Post a Comment