For some reason we have difficulty coming up with boy names. One of us will find a name we like and the other one won't like it. This presents a problem since we are having 2 boys this time around. We have both agreed on one of the names. So one of the babies will be Asher. As far as the other baby goes, I have posted a poll on the side of this blog of just a few of the names we have discussed. I am just curious what everyone would choose out of those three. We may not use any of these but this is one of our short lists so far :)!
8 comments:
I LOVE Kyler! where did you get it?! If you don't use it, I might just have to!!! :)
That was totally Erika...you probably gathered that! :) Ooops.
I agree that boys names are sooo HARD!!!
I always think it would be so intimidating to name a human!! But you have done a great job with your kids, Jaim! I love the name Asher and I love all three of the names in your poll (but I voted for Ezra--I have a thing for really strong, solid boy names, like Ezra).
I like all of them, but whoever thought up Kyler is such a bright person! love it with Asher. MOM
I voted Kyler because that is the kind of name I love but Todd would NEVER go for. Maybe I can live vicariously through you ha ha. I also love Kolton.
Yea! Now I can look at your blog. Good luck on the baby naming, it's hard:-)
Oh, I am too late to vote !! I will love whatever name you choose---it's such a big responsibility, but only the parents can choose the best name(s) for their children.
Post a Comment