I have been super whiny lately so I needed to do a post on some things that I am grateful for to make me in a more likable mood :)
1. I am grateful for two cute kids who have been really good lately!
2. I am grateful for a great husband who is painting the house (with a tiny bit of help from me)!
3. I am grateful for two little heartbeats that will join our family soon!
Details: Due 8/11/11 Doctor will deliver at 38 weeks (7/28/11) if we make it that long, which we will because let's face it I've never been less than 40 weeks 4 days pregnant the other two times :)
8 comments:
I'm sooooo excited for you guys!! You can be as whiny as you want!! You deserve it!:) Congratulations!! Love you guys!
So Excited!! You have been praying for a baby for a long time and now your getting two!! How fun!
Jaimee!! I cant believe you are having twins. COngrats. Thats so exciting.
ohh so happy and excited or you guys... send us some baby dust PLEASE!!!! :) Well hope you are feeling good!!! lots of love to you guys!!! :)
K funny story... I guess I haven't tried to call you in a really long time because I wanted to call and congratulate you so I pulled up Jaimee on my phone and there was a house number so I was like sweet maybe their house # didn't change. So I called it and some unfamiliar man's voice answered. Long story short I need to get your house number haha! I'm so excited for you!! You are such an amazing Mom and will be great with twins! Maybe they will be born on Braylee's birthday... that would be cool! Can't wait to see you again!
Congrats! It has been a long time-I found your blog through the DHS blog. Nate & I just had twins 8 weeks ago...get ready it's a wild ride:)
Even though it's a lot of work, it's amazing! I am so excited for you and your little family. Twins are such a gift!
I still can't believe your having twins!! That is just so great and totally amazing. I hope you are feeling well.
I miss you so much Jaim. i want to see pics of your house when you get it painted. hang in there...it will be shorter then your others:)
Post a Comment