Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4th of July, Ogden Rodeo, and everything else...

So, I'm really annoyed because I can't figure out why this stupid blogger thingy is underlining everything I write! Anyways... we had a fun 4th of July (even though it was more than a month ago). We went to the Kaysville parade with Ryan's siblings and our good friends the Thomas'. It was a fun, but very long parade. The kids LOVED it. Afterward, we met up with Ryan's family at our house and we had lunch and let the kids play in the water. They had a good time, but we only have videos of that event.






One of our favorite things to do as a family every summer is to go to the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo. It's always REALLY hot, but once the sun went down we had a great time. Grandpa and Grandma Lloyd along with Uncle Mike, Aunt Sharon, Cameron, his girlfriend Taylor, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Applonie came with us. Oh and Grandma and Grandpa were babysitting Chase and Kayla, so they were there too!
My cute kiddos. They really are having fun, they're just really hot!!!

Grandma Lloyd, Kayla, Chase, Carter, and Rylee


We've had a great summer, but I am looking forward to Fall (my favorite time of year)! We've been to Bear Lake several times and enjoyed every minute. We went for the annual Applonie vacation up there and we got to spend some time with my mom and dad and Kenz before the ENTIRE, crazy, fun, hilarious Winegar family came up for the annual retreat. We only took our video camera those weekends, so if I ever figure out how to post videos, I'll put some up. Maybe one day I'll actually stay caught up on this blog!!!

4 comments:

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

That sounds like fun! I have always wanted to go to the Rodeo but have never made it. Maybe next year when Olivia is a little bigger.

Kim said...

Cute Kiddos with their rodeo cowboy hats on! Love them!

Casey and Nichole said...

Happy birthday jaimee! Hope you are having a wonderful day! - casey and nichole

Lori said...

Cute cute cute! SEan just looked at this page and said, "look mommy, Rylee's farm!!'
She's definitely his dream girl in these pics:)