Thursday, April 16, 2009
More Easter Pictures!
Here are more of our Easter pictures. They are in random order because I hate rearranging them :). We took lots and lots this year. We had a fun-filled weekend. It all started Friday. We headed up to Davis County for the inspection of our soon-to-be new house and stayed for the evening with Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd. We had a picnic on their lawn for dinner and then Grandma and Carter made Easter sugar cookies. Saturday morning we went to an Easter egg hunt with some of our playgroup friends (thanks to Jen for planning it). Saturday evening we colored Easter eggs. Carter loved this, Rylee just wanted to drink the dye :)!! Then Sunday morning the kids discovered their Easter baskets and after church we headed to Aunt Erika and Uncle Mark's house for Easter dinner and another egg hunt (courtesy of G & G Lloyd) with some of Ryan's side of the family. I had a hard time getting Carter to understand the true meaning of Easter, but I tried, maybe next year?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jaimee! That's so exciting that you sold and found a new house! Our first house was in Clinton, so you will have to let me know what part your new house is in. Andrea's last name is Hatch and her husband is Brian. The three of us should try to go to lunch sometime!
So the house is official? That is great! Love the Easter pics! Those are some cute kids you got there! I love the baskets as well!
They look so cute in their Easter outfits! Sounds like you had a great Easter with family. Let us know when your moving and if we can help.
Great pictures! I love their Easter Baskets! I'm gonna miss seeing you guys.
JAIMEE!! Oh my goodness! Rylee's hair is so long!! I must not have seen any pics of her for a few months because I am shocked. It is cute she looks like a little girl. I think I may cry, these kids are growing too fast! They are too cute. Love the pics!
Rylee is huuuuuge! I cannot believe how much she's grown since last time we saw you guys! I can't believe you're moving either, but we are very happy and excited for you. I'm sure you'll love your new house, ward, neighborhood, etc.
Let's get together before the move, ok?!
Post a Comment