My sister-in-law tagged me. I'm supposed to come up with 6 "quirky" things about me, list them, and then tag other people. I've done something similar to this before so I'll try to think of new things!
1. I can't stand to be disorganized!!!!!! You would never know this to be at my house but trust me, I daily talk myself out of a serious nervous break down. My home/stuff isn't nearly as organized as I would like it to be. Ryan always tells me that if it bugs me so much to organize it while the kids are napping-has anyone EVER organized an entire house in under two hours??? If so, I'll pay you to come do my house "while the kids nap."
2. I love, love, love to shop but ONLY if I have money to shop with and not feel guilty about later. If I don't have money I DESPISE shopping. I don't like to just look what's the point???
3. I have this problem growing my hair out, I always get to the same length and I have to cut it, it's almost an obsession. Once my hair is just below shoulder length, cutting my hair is all I can think about until I actually do it. I just don't know how and don't have time for long hair (those of you who have ever tried to do your hair with a one year clinging to your leg and screaming know what I mean about not having time). An interesting side note about this is that my hair is exactly that length right now so any guesses on how long it will be before I cut it?
4. I absolutely have to have a "break" everyday. I require that my children take a nap so that I can just "be" for a little while in a quiet house.
5. I can't stand to be in my house if my bed isn't made. Our bedroom is in the back of our house away from view, but if I know that the bed isn't made it bothers me until it is done.
6. I don't like exercise, but I always feel better when I do it. Lately I've been running in the mornings. Everyday I wake up and whine about not wanting to do it and I hate it while I'm doing it, but I LOVE the way I feel when I'm done. I feel like I can face the day of craziness that usually is ahead of me. Hopefully it will start paying off and I'll lose some weight!!!
I tag...ANYONE who feels up to it!
5 comments:
I feel that 2, 3, 4, and 6 don't count as Quirky. This is called being a woman and it's your prerogative to love shopping, but not, to want to grow your hair, but not, to whine about exercise, and first and for most, kids MUST sleep. As for 1 and 5, I feel absolutely the same as 1, but do I do anything about it?? no. 5----ok, now that is wierd. You are now quirky.
Loved your comments and we must be related! I agree with it all! from the hair cuts to the organization to the workouts....Love my little niece!
I think the quirckiest (sp?) thing about you is that you don't eat anything w/ whipped cream! :) Good job on exercising by the way!
fun jaim!! I bet the hair will be gone next time i see you...so Halloween? Sorry, can't bet money, one because prophets say not to, and two (most important) I don't have any! :) Sure do love you!!
WOW go Jaim!!! I want to run every morning...kinda--I agree the after is the best part! During and before I hate! :) That was fun to read, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment