My fabulous friend Tori (torithompsonphotography.blogspot.com) took family pictures for us and I think they turned out great!! Thanks Tori!!! (This is just a small sample of all the wonderful pictures she took. Our internet is SLOW so I don't have the patience to post much more than this at one time!)





14 comments:
These pictures are so cute! Hopefully I get a copy!
Oh my gosh! They are so cute Me and mom are dying! You guys are so cute!
Kenzie and Mom
SOOO cute!! Where did you guys take the pics? Love the one with the two sitting on the barrell!
Love, love, LOVE these pictures! Can't wait to see them all hung up on your wall! Love them!
I LOVE these pics! I totally want her to take ours now!
Anyone who can get Carter AND Rylee to sit on a barrel AND hold still AND smile AND look at the camera is AMAZING !!!! I love them all---even the ones of you two are soooooo good !
Hey! Those are really great pictures. I had no idea she was a photographer. Really cool backdrop too. Where is that place?
Adorable! I'm with mom, she must be pretty amazing!! They turned out way super cute! Where are you at? I love the train tracks and stuff!! I want copies too!! Love you guys tons!!
Those are great pics!!! We need to take some like that!!! Very cute!
these pictures are SO cute!! Tori IS very talented!! :)
So cute!! I bet carter could take your picture and they would still turn out cute...no offense tori, you just have a cute family!
I haven't commented on this particular post yet because, well, i did them and what am I suppose to say awesome picture, what a talented person, no I had fun, but WHAT I do want to say it THANKS A LOT ALISHA!!! No offense taken.
I have to agree with all the rest. What fabulous pictures. Of course you are fabulous adorable people but cudos to the photographer for capturing your smiles all at once. I love the family photo! The babes are adorable and growing up so fast!
LOVE LOVE these pictures! They are ADORABLE! The picture of you and Ryan really turned out cute...and the one with the kids...and the family ones...ALL of them did!
Tori's an OK photographer...JK!
Post a Comment