Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Carter Bday Pictures and Ryan's New Job!

As promised, here are some pictures from Carter's 3rd Birthday. I still can't believe he's 3!!!

Also, I keep forgetting to post about Ryan's new job!!! He started working for the Church (of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) last Monday. He's a Project Coordinator in the Audio/Visual Department. So now we have a decision to make about moving. The reason we moved to Utah County in the first place was for Ryan to go to school, but now he's graduated and we would like to be closer to family. Half of my family live in St. George so that isn't an option, but the other half and most of Ryan's family live in Davis County. So here is our dilemma... we LOVE our ward and friends here and we would miss them A LOT. But, we spend $30+ on gas each time we drive to visit family and if we move we wouldn't be paying an HOA fee (yea!) and grocery stores, malls, Wal-Mart wouldn't be 15, 20, 30 minutes away thus saving even more $ on gas!! But, condos just aren't selling right now so we're not sure if it's even worth it to try. I want your input, vote on my poll and/or comment and tell me what you would do.

12 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Do what your gut tells you to do. Seriously. Good luck! ;)

Kristy said...

As much as I would miss you guys I understand. Anyway, check out daveramsey.com and look for Endorsed Local Providers or ELP. I have HEARD that they have sold 50% more homes than this time last year. Good luck with the search. I'm sure it will all work out.

Kristy said...

Also, Congrats on the job Ryan! That is really neat. The Church only hires the best of the best!

Lori said...

Congrats Ryan!

Love the cute pictures, too.

As far as moving. I am 100 percent biased and think you should not move b/c I'd miss you way too much! Sorry!

ali-dot-e said...

I would miss you horribly if you moved but I totally understand. Maybe you could just put a sign in your condo and see what happens, if it is supposed to happen it will. But you have to let us come visit!!

Natalie Kay said...

You can leave in January when Carter graduates to Sunbeams! :) Okay, fine, you can move...

Heather said...

NOO!! Don't move! I need you to stay here. Gas prices will go down... okay maybe they won't, but what will I do without my "Office" buddies? Just kidding, you mean way more to me than just being an "Office" buddy. I hate it when people move :) Good luck! Congrats on the new job Ryan.

Courtney and Allen said...

I say neither. I think you need to get a private plane and move here and ryan can fly to work everyday. haha.

Zoo Keeper said...

Happy Happy Late Birthday Carter!! Congratulations RYAN!! That is exciting! um....don't ask me about moving!! I like living away from family! Did I really just post that? bad bad me!!

Kim said...

I think you need to move but only to St. George. Your parents need to see you guys a little bit more. We miss you all so much. Ryan dosen't need a job. Love ya! Mom and Dad Nuttall

p.s. I think you need to put a sale sign on your house and just see what happens. You never know. If you are supppose to sell your home it will sale.

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Of course I want you to stay here! Who will I go to Arctic Circle with and complain about Itty Bitty Ball to???

Dave & Gay said...

I'm like Lori--a little "biased" so I shouldn't vote either, but move up here !!! U also actually agree with Grandma Kim (not the moving to St. George part)but put up a sign and see what happens--things just seem to work out somehow. We love you guys---the pics are GREAT ! The one of Rylee's blue,blue eyes is a killer !!! Can I have some ?